Registration for Full Season U6 Hockey (Instructional) Players:
Marshfield Youth Hockey U6 (Instructional) registration for the 2020-2021 season is now open. Instructional hockey is typically for boys and girls who have previously participated in some form of learn to skate program, and are ready to begin playing hockey, although no prior experience is required to register.
Cost for the season is $745. A $100 deposit is required at registration.
- Details of the U6 (Instructional) program
- All players born on 1/1/2014 and later will be required to play U6 hockey for the 2020-2021 season.
- All U6 games will be played on an age appropriate ice surface.
- Costs for U6 will be $745 for the season, and will include a weekly game and practice.
* Please note that we may need to add a small additional fee if rinks decide to charge a Covid fee. This will be communicated as soon as we know more.
Please contact U6/Instructional Level Director Tim Higgins at Higgy2026@gmail.com with any questions regarding the Marshfield Youth Hockey U6/Instructional program.
Base Cost: $745.00
born between: 01/01/2008 and 12/31/2016
|32 registrations 16 open positions. |